The new Stampin’ Up! catalog has a lot of great stamp sets, embellishments and colors. Of course, there are a lot of card ideas too.
What’s your favorite?
We looked at a few of the sets yesterday and at the end of the live stream we’re sharing below, we showed how to use the PERENNIAL FLOWER PUNCH .
If you’re reading this in your email box, you probably can’t see the video below. If you’d like to, just come on down to the blog and watch it!
- We show yesterday’s card at 22 minutes
- We show today’s card at 23:30.
And here’s today’s card!
I can’t believe that Ann used different colors than are in the Designer Series Paper, but she did! And she explains that in today’s video.
One thing that Ann didn’t discover until the video was over was that someone had made the purchase for Ann to hit $700,000 in career sales; however – she knows it now! Thank you to all of you who helped us get this far – and a special shout out to Pattie who did it right in the middle of the live stream! (We just didn’t see it until afterwards – and then Ann screamed…in a good way.)
Card Making Supplies
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code FXMM9WMM.
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) The current code will automagically be added to your cart so you can get a gift from us.
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Discover the real fun by joining our team of 24/7 Stampers
Don’t you just love using punches to make flowers/