St. Patrick’s Day is usually a happy day, don’t you think? People drink green beer. They have parties. They wear green so that they don’t have to get pinched.
Now, that’s the part I don’t understand. I don’t know anyone who would want to hit me.
At least I hope not.
Did You See This Yesterday?
We shared this card on yesterday’s live stream.
One of the things Ann talked about on the live stream was how to mail this 4-1/4″ square card. It’s too small to put into a square envelope. Those have to be a bit larger and they’d cost 70 cents to mail.
But the special thing about this little square card is that it will fit inside a regular card envelope. That means it would be regular postage which is now 55 cents.
That’s Good to Know
That’s good to know because today is Send a Card to a Friend Day. if you don’t have a lot of spare time, you can make a few little square cards and send them to a few friends!
Card Making Supplies
And here’s what else we used.
Remember to copy and use our current shopping code PKZ9ACAC when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code,
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) Copy this current code PKZ9ACAC and get a gift!
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
What a great little St. Patrick’s Day card.