I can’t tell you how much I’ve wanted Ann to use this Life is Grand stamp set. And offering a Valentine Wish is perfect to make your card stand out.
This is a perfect card for someone who has a birthday near Valentine’s Day because you could actually use this for Valentine’s or for a birthday.
Who’s on Your Wish Granting List?
And what kind of wish would you grant them?
Would it be a Disney trip? Would it be a new car? Would it be buying them a new outfit or taking them to lunch?
Or would you wash their dishes? (Sometimes that’s the perfect gift – that or some dog treats or a new bed.)
I think we’re on a Lovely Lipstick kick here. This is another card made with leftovers from our stamp table.
- The scrap of Lovely Lipstick
- We had cut the heart and the piece behind it out of another card.
Can You Tell We’re Cleaning Up a Little?
I think you should know that the Whisper White Flax Ribbon has been so popular that it’s on backorder. What does that mean? Order it now before they decide that they’re not going to get any more!
Not to worry. The Whisper White Flax Ribbon will be here just after Ann’s birthday (February 17th).
Card Making Tips
- Cut out the heart first, then add the texture.
- The Lovely Lipstick cardstock is 4″ square.
- Stamp the greeting as far down to the edge as you can.
- Be sure to score your cardstock with your Trimmer for a smooth fold.
We would love to help you get the right things to make this card on your own. And we have lots of ways to help you improve your cardmaking. (You could start with joining our mailing list and get a new cardmaking idea in your inbox each week.)
Before we share our picture list of supplies, remember to copy and use our current shopping code 773SM7T2 when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code 773SM7T2 .
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) Copy this current code 773SM7T2 and get a gift!
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
Have you started your Valentine cards yet?