Oh my! This card was not only quick, it was free!
I bark free because Stampin’ Up! is offering a Buy 3, Get 1 Free sale on a selection of Designer Series Paper packs. And this Tranquil Textures pack is the perfect pack for a variety of cards.
In one of our recent Stamping Live Streams, Ann talked about cutting our DSP (Designer Series Paper) into 4″ x 5-1/4″ pieces. This was really helpful when she needed a quick pet sympathy card this weekend.
Unfortunately, she didn’t take a picture of it, but I can tell you what she did.
- She cut the DSP down to 3-13/16″ x 5-1/16″ like she did in this one.
- Then she sliced the DSP at 3-3/4″ so she had two uneven pieces.
- GASP! She flipped one of the pieces and adhered them to the Night of Navy.
- But before she did that, she stamped the big Sorry and “for the loss of your furry friend” on the larger, more monochrome side of the split DSP.
Believe me. Although it was a simple card, we hope that it gave the recipient some comfort after losing her pet earlier that day.
Here’s another tip about THIS card.
I remember when a friend of ours mentioning that you waste a lot of the sheet when you use the Adhesive Sheets, but that’s just what they’re for!
If you have a light touch, you can dot the back of the die cut image with our Liquid Glue.
That’s fine, but remember that, while it offers a little bit of hang time to place your die, it takes a bit longer for a steady hand to apply the glue than it does to apply the Adhesive Sheet.
You Make Up Your Mind
Save time with an Adhesive Sheet? Or use your delicate hand skills with Liquid Glue? (You could apply with a toothpick.)
Only you can make that decision for yourself. And here’s another thing to think about.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
What a quick and easy handmade card idea!