We had fun sharing our candy cane Christmas card with everyone yesterday on the live online card making class.
I was more about how to work with the dies that make the candy canes. If you weren’t able to make it, here’s the card that I think we may do in our Get a Jump on Your Jingle card class this weekend.
I hope you love it as much as we do. Real Red is Ann’s favorite color, in case you didn’t know.
This bundle is a keeper. While we didn’t use the stamp set, we will. I just love the stamp set we did use: Christmas Means More. It’s perfect with large greetings to save you time and make a statement.
And we love those Gilded Faceted Gems. They add just the right amount of bling, don’t you?
The dies are perfect for packaging as well as cards. I can’t wait to share some more ideas with you that Ann and I came up with.
We have hundreds of Christmas card ideas here that you can get inspired by or you can scroll down for a look at the rest of the supply list so you can make this quick impressive card.
Candy Cane Christmas Card Supplies
Before we share our picture list of supplies, remember to copy and use our current shopping code XQJF4ANN when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code XQJF4ANN.
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) Copy this current code XQJF4ANN and get a gift!
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Discover the real fun by joining our team of 24/7 Stampers