I love 2 Step stamping and so does Ann so today we’re sharing a fast and easy 2 step Christmas card.
What’s even better is that it only uses one stamp set: Joyful Holly from the current Stampin’ Up! Holiday Mini Catalog.
You could make this simpler by using just one ribbon or no ribbon at all. And rounding the bottom corners isn’t mandatory either.
The stamps are easy to line up or you can use the Stamparatus for perfect placement every time.
We did a mixture. Ann stamped all the green stamps with the Stamparatus and then stamped the berries by hand.
Colors & Tips for Our 2 Step Christmas Card
- Shaded Spruce
- Real Red
- Soft Seafoam
- Whisper White
- We used our trimmer to cut down the tag so it wasn’t too large.
You can step this card up as well. Here’s a version that includes Red Rhinestones on all the single berries.
If we remade it, I think I’d have Ann use only the Real Red Sheer Ribbon from page 15 of the Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog. (We’ll share a complete supply list below so that you can make tons of these on your own.
And I would definitely add the bling. Here’s a before picture. It’s a subtle change but makes a big difference.
Of course, we won’t stop you if you want to add Red Rhinestones on all of the berries.
Of course, we have hundreds of Christmas card ideas here in our gallery.
Christmas Card Making Supplies
Before we share our picture list of supplies, remember to copy and use our current shopping code XQJF4ANN when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code XQJF4ANN.
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) Copy this current code XQJF4ANN and get a gift!
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Discover the real fun by joining our team of 24/7 Stampers