Where do you get your inspiration? Ann is often inspired by cleaning up her stamp table.
Now, if you’ve watched any of our live streams, you might think that Ann rarely cleans up her table.
She cleans up the table and then starts stamping the inspired card. Guess what! It’s all messy again!
But this card was worth messing it up for. She actually used scraps to make it so there was only a little cutting. We had the Stampin’ Blends out to make a card for our Master Stamper members so we kept in coloring mode to make this card.
Can you spot the free item on this card? That was a scrap left over from the card we shared in this post.
Do you like the colors? Here’s what we used:
- Lovely Lipstick
- Granny Apple Green
- Basic Black
- Whisper White
- A 3-1/2″ square of Shimmery White was perfect for stamping the flowers from the Petal Palette stamp set.
- We used the new Detailed Trio Punch. It was great at rounding corners!
- Layering onto a Basic Black border looks better when the Basic Black is 3/16″ larger. We tried 1/4″ larger and it didn’t look as nice. 1/8″ larger may work, but we didn’t try it.
- Be sure to insert the corner of the
card stocksall the way into the punch for a perfect cut every time.
- How do you like the matching Lovely Lipstick Enamel Dot in the greeting?
Remember to copy and use our current shopping code J24YGXJ2 when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code,
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) Copy this current code J24YGXJ2 and get a gift!
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
We love watercoloring with the Stampin’ Blends!