We had such fun yesterday interviewing Ann’s friend Pip Todman. It was the first time that we interviewed anyone in a live show and it went pretty well!
Right about the time that Ann would’ve been cutting cardstock for the Fall Card project, we discovered that we hadn’t seen Pip yet!
But it all came together and everyone had a great time! Some of my favorite stampers were there – many of them are Master Stampers. (Ann talked about that in the video.
You can watch it on Facebook here. You can watch it on YouTube here but you can start the YouTube version
We didn’t finish the card on the show and told everyone we’d finish it today…..and we did!
And now for the big question!
Do you think we could use it as a masculine card idea? I know it’s made with Soft Suede and Merry Merlot, but my favorite huMAN said he liked it a lot.
We tried using the textured area with Copper Foil Sheets instead of the Soft Suede we used here. It just made it too busy.
We’ve never layered a card quite like this, but I like it! And I hope you do too.
Remember to use your coupons that you earned in August for your September purchase!
They’re only good until the end of this month and I know that it’s going to be uber busy in the online store on that last day.
Remember to use our current shopping code 96EBCBCW when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- Handmade reusable card in your mailbox
- Sampling of current product
- At least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and Big Shot Dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
What a great handmade card idea!
I love how the card turned out. It could be used for a man, but the colors are just right for this time of year. I think anyone would like it! The merry merlot is very appealing. Blackberry Bliss has always been a favorite but this could become my second. I will have to try some of these ideas.