Oh boy! What a week to save big!!
They came out with the Retiring Lists last week. (You can see them here.)
And now, they’ve updated the Clearance Rack!
Use the code, get a small gift.
Later today – or maybe late today
- Ann will be sharing a dynamite project to those of you on our mailing list. (If you’re reading this in your email, this is a blog update.) Our mailing list subscribers get a monthly free project. If you’re not getting them, you can join here. We’d love to have you!
Then tomorrow – Wednesday
- 1 pm Pawcific & Arizona
- 2 pm Mountain
- 3 pm Central
- 4 pm Eastern
We’ll even send you a reminder to both of them via Facebook Messenger if you get on the reminder list here. That is, if you’re not getting them already.
Skip to the Fun on Friday
We’ll be selling some new and previously loved retired stamps. These are stamps that have already had their time in the sunshine. They’ve been retired to the box for at least a year and they want to come out and see some ink!
We’ll be setting up the links soon for that first-time event. We’ll sell as many as we can in an hour. Make sure you get on that reminder list so that you won’t miss it.
Should be fun since Ann’s going to the dentist for a little sit-down on Thursday! Let’s hope he doesn’t do her too much harm!
- shop safely online – (You’ll love the reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
What a great idea to save!