How’s the weather at your house? Could a flower card brighten your day?
I’ll bet it would!
The weather’s beautiful in Northern California,, but maybe not where you live. Saying that, good weather is not necessarily a good thing. Ann says that we’ve had the driest February on record. That’s ever! Why? Because it hasn’t rained here at all and it’s supposed to rain from October to April.
Yes, the trees are blooming early. I hope that the fruit and nuts grown here make out okay or you humans will be crying about the lack of almonds, peaches and prunes.
So let’s check out that flower card!
Ann shared this flower card on our live stream yesterday. (You can watch it here on YouTube.) She told them how she used the Stampin’ Markers to color in the flowers on the Golden Honey Specialty Designer Series Paper:
- Melon Mambo
- Flirty Flamingo
- Rococo Rose
Now, I don’t know that I would recommend Ann using that color combo on anything else, but I think it works well on making this background pop.
And do you love the little smiley face that we made with the center of the flower? You don’t have to make it that way, but I just couldn’t help it. I made her do it!
If you do have time to watch yesterday’s live stream, I have to tell you that I think Ann accidentally threw away the missing stamp. (I hope she doesn’t read this.) I think I remember something falling in there last week. She looked inside, but maybe she didn’t look hard enough.
Keep your fingers crossed and your hands in the prayer position.
So, let’s get onto what we used to make this!
Ann told everyone that the Poppy Moments Dies are listed as low inventory. That means that they may run out soon.
So, if it’s on your wish list, I’d recommend getting it soon. Especially while Ann has this special going on. (It’s ending tomorrow.) We haven’t shared it everywhere so check that link out if you’re interested, use the code and take advantage of us while you can!
Flower Card Making Supplies
Before we share our picture list of supplies, remember to copy and use our current shopping code QPS4RFXT when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code QPS4RFXT .
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) Copy this current code QPS4RFXT and get a gift!
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Discover the real fun by joining our team of 24/7 Stampers