Ann’s been bumping into Jeanne on and off for a few years now. Jeanne’s always a friendly face and makes Ann feel really special.
Yesterday, Ann was on the way back to the room because he forgot her name badge. You’re not supposed to get breakfast or attend anything without it. It’s your ticket to everything.
You can imagine that Ann wasn’t in her happiest frame of mind when she had to turn around.
And then she ran into Jeanne who had this cute little project for her.
Isn’t that cute? It was inside a clear bag and wrapped with instructions on how to bring it home flat.
But beside the kindness shown, there was a special little chocolate inside that came from Jeanne’s home state. If you look closely, you can see the little scroll that had a little chocolate history.
Ann didn’t want the chocolate to melt on the way home, so she had to sample it. Even though she’s not a bourbon drinker, she said it was really good.
Now, if Ann had remembered her name tag, she might not have run into Jeanne and she would’ve missed all that wonderfulness!
I don’t want you to miss out on the wonderfulness either!
Today is the Last Day!
We’re splitting the hostess benefits so that everyone can cash in! We welcome all sizes and types of orders, but these are the ones that will earn a bonus:
- Use this link to shop (the code is included).
- Make an order from $100-$249.
- Make any size order but $100-$249 earns the bonuses.
- Orders $250+ will do better deleting the host code & getting their host rewards direct.
- Email Ann with your selection to get $20 for each $100 you purchase before tax and shipping.
- $100-199 gets $20 in product.
- $200-249 gets $40 in product.
- $250+ should delete the host code and get host rewards direct with the company instead.
- Please don’t get paper or punches in your bonus to save postage.
- We’ll order your bonuses and get them out to you as soon as we can.
- If, by some chance, the link doesn’t work, please shop here as an alternative.
Remember that you can get $155 in your choice of product for just $99 when you join our team here. We’d love to have you.