Oh, admit it! You don’t make enough masculine cards for the men in your life!
It’s easy to make card with flowers and stuff that your gal pals like, but do you keep any stamps on hand that are just made for your favorite guys?
And do you ever give them a card in their favorite color just because?
I bark that because we left this card out for My Favorite huMAN this morning. And we hope that it makes his day!
…parts of this card are sticking around (besides the Night of Navy, Sahara Sand and Tranquil Tide cardstock):
But Some Things are Going Away
Yes. Sad to bark that some of the things are going away.
If You Look Closely…
You COULD see it, we used the Clear Wink of Stella Glimmer Brush on the lenses of the eye glasses. You won’t tell, will you?
I’ll Tell You a Secret
Ann added the Night of Navy Corduroy Ribbon after she’d put the card together but before she put the greeting on.
Have you ever done that?
Remember that all our online shopping guests get a handmade reusable card in their mailbox AND at least 4 free project tutorials in their inbox.
Be sure to use our current shopping code 3QQ39GS4. when you’re visiting our online store so that we can add even more to the list:
- Sampling of current product
- Earn Stampin’ Bucks for every $50 of your purchase too!
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
What a great handmade card idea!