When is a good thing even better?
Yesterday I barked about Paper Pumpkin. About how new users like many of you can get HALF OFF the first two months of your Paper Pumpkin subscription by using this code when you register: SAVEFIFTY0418 (but only when you register by May 10th)
Right after I dictated that to Ann, Stampin’ Up! announced that they were putting some of the full sized kits and refill kits on sale. AND I DO MEAN ON SALE!
You can save up to 75% on these! And you don’t even have to be a Paper Pumpkin subscriber!
When you’re looking at these special kits, you need to be aware of a couple things:
- Kits include everything to make your projects:
- Instructions with a picture of the finished items.
- Photopolymer stamps and ink spots.
- Your first kit will include an acrylic block (not the same as the ones we sell in the catalog.)
- Cut cardstock, die cuts, stickers and accessories.
- Mini glue dots and dimensionals (although we recommend having your favorite adhesive nearby.)
- Videos are available for an overview of the projects.
- Refill kits do NOT include stamps and ink.
If you are lucky enough…
If you are lucky enough to get the “Good Enough to Eat” Refill Kit, that makes those food-safe test tubes just a quarter each!
Remember to Join Us Stamping Online Today!
- 11am Hawaii
- 1pm Pawcific & Arizona
- 2pm Mountain
- 3pm Central
- 4pm Eastern
We’re planning on making the card that we’re sending to our April Online Shoppers. And we’ll also show what we’re giving to those of you who use the latest Host Shopping Code 3QQ39GS4.
That way there’s no confusion! Remember that you can add up your purchases and cash in on Stampin’ Bucks. It’s easy when you download and print this form.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
Happy Administrative Assistants Day!