Ann made some guesses about the card that my gal pal Doodles and I were designing to send to our April online shoppers. Now, she did get a quick glance, but she didn’t know too many details. All she knew was this:
- That we used Grapefruit Grove and Old Olive.
- That was used the new stamp set
- You can buy in one of 3 bundles next month.
- OR you can join our 24/7 Stampers demonstrator team & get it in your Starter Kit.
- That we used Old Olive and Very Vanilla card stock.
Yep. That’s what she knew. Of course, she had to do HER version – and she even added some things after the show was over.
If you watched the show, you may remember that Ann showed you a few quick fixes that we hope you found helpful:
- How to add a stamp after the card is layered.
- How to fix an incomplete stamp.
- How to mask without having to cut out a mask.
Do you like how it turned out? I think she did okay, but I’m hoping that our April Online Shoppers will like the one that Doodles and I came up with even better.
And then she threw on some diamonds after the fact!
Do you think that’s cheating? It’s NOT a competition.
Or you can take the easy way out and shop online this month and you’ll get one in your mailbox! You’ll also get
- 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- PLUS a bonus 5th tutorial just for you!
- Be sure to track your Stampin’ Bucks so you can earn free stamps or dies.
- Use the current host shopping code & get a few samples of the cool new Pearlized Doilies
- Current code is 3QQ39GS4
- You can always find it towards the top of the right hand column to check for the latest code.
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ before tax and shipping. You’ll still get the gift.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
What a great handmade card idea!