What are your favorite things that you like to have on hand? What things Have you been wanting from the Holiday Catalog?
I can think of a few because Stampin’ Up! is offering
Free Shipping Today Only
First, we’ll start with the practical stuff.
- We use it all the time!
- Ink Refills
- Card Stock
- Liquid Glue
- Strong and perfect for today’s project.
We do have a question. This is a two sided ornament that we made with our Designer Series Paper.
But which heart do you prefer? This one has a silver heart from the Metallic Enamel Shapes.
But this one has a Cherry Cobbler heart from the Regals Enamel Shapes. That was my original choice, but the back of my mind kept wondering what a silver heart would look like rather than a color coordinating heart.
Now onto the stuff I must have before they’re gone
All these are on the chopping block and aren’t returning once they’re sold out.
- Foil Snowflakes
- Year of Cheer Specialty Designer Paper
- Winter Wonder Embossing Folder
- Some stamp sets I’ve been holding off getting.
So, what tops your list?
Remember to use our current shopping code. It could change later today, but right now, it’s CJJ4FAFF.
It could change sometime during the day so it’s always posted towards the top of the right hand column of this page or here.
Why Use a Host Shopping Code?
- We send all our online shoppers a reusable handmade card.
- Use the code or spend over $150 (Before Tax & Shipping) and we’ll include a small gift
- We send the Occasions & Sale-A-Bration Catalog to all our current clients.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
What a great paper ornament idea!