Have you ever made a birthday card and you goofed on the very last thing?
It doesn’t happen often, but I think I can fix this one!
We were cruising right along. Ann was doing everything I asked. We used a stamp set we hadn’t used before and TWO items that will be more expensive tomorrow. Can you spot them?
Isn’t it convenient that we broke out our Age Awareness stamp set just when we happened to have a rocking chair peeping out on the Typeset Designer Series Paper!
And I’m thinking that we’re loving the new Metal Rimmed Pearls!
Even though this has ribbon and pearls, I think this could be a masculine birthday card as well as something nice for the ladies. Don’t you?
Oh, and about that goof, well, let’s just say that it’s not good to have stamp pads on the table you’re not using. Ann stamped the inside greeting with Night of Navy!
There are a couple ways to fix this.
- The first one is to cut a 4″ x 5-1/4″ piece of Very Vanilla and place it over the error after I’ve had Ann stamp it with the Chocolate Chip she should have.
- The other is to add some Night of Navy to the front of the card.
Which would you do?
If you want details or to jump on the savings before the price goes up, just click on any of the pictures below. It doesn’t hurt to look!
The prices shown are the REGULAR prices. Just click to see the discounted price.
Card Making Supplies
- Age Awareness Photopolymer Stamp Set
- Big Shot
- Honeycomb Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
- Typeset Specialty Designer Series Paper
- Very Vanilla 5/8″ Satin Ribbon
- Metal Rimmed Pearls
- Tip Top Taupe 8-1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock
- SNAIL Permanent Adhesive
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!