If you don’t have your 4th of July invitations out by now, it’s time to get with it! And with today’s Stampin’ Up! specials, you can make an impressive invitation in a flash!
It could also be used for a birthday card – especially one with some cash in the bag!
Here are a few of the stamps and supplies that we used to put the stars in your eyes:
- A Dozen Thoughts Wood Stamp Set 
- A Dozen Thoughts Clear Stamp Set 
- Be The Star Wood-Mount Stamp Set 
- Be The Star Clear-Mount Stamp Set 
- Big Shot 
- Mini Treat Bag Thinlits Dies 
- Punch Corner Project Life 
- Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack 
- Sweet Li’l Things Designer Series Paper 
- Real Red 1/4″ Cotton Ribbon 
- Handheld Stapler 
- Very Vanilla 8-1/2″ X 11″ Card Stock 
- Real Red 8-1/2″ X 11″ Card Stock 
- Real Red Classic Stampin’ Pad 
- Night of Navy Classic Stampin’ Pad 
If you look really close, you’ll see that the big star isn’t on the outside of the bag. It peeks from the inside! That’s because a star is just one of the Thinlets that comes with the Mini Treat Bag Thinlets that are on sale right now for 25% off.
And here are all the rest of the good stuff that’s on sale this week only!
Just be sure to use the current hoste code that’s listed on the right of this page when you shop so we can include a little gift with your thank you card we’ll send you next month.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!