Have you started making your Easter cards? I find that stampers either make their cards really early or last minute.
Which one are you?
I’m almost ashamed to say that we are part of the latter group, but my gal pal Doodles (newly crowned Senior Earth Dog) gets in and gets her cards done early.
Here’s the one that she sent us. Isn’t it barkingly beautiful?
You see, Doodles’ mom is one of our Master Stampers. If you click on the picture above , you can see a bigger view.
Hopefully you can see how the entire center of the card is glamour-fied with glitter. Maybe it’s better in this smaller picture.
Card Making Tips
And here’s one of the ways she could’ve done it:
- Stamp and color the image.
- Let it dry. Cut it with your Oval Collection Framelits.
- Take your VersaMark pad and stamp it directly onto the paper, completely covering it.
- Dip it in Heat & Stick
- Heat it with a heat tool until just liquified (don’t overcook it).
- Dip it completely in glitter.
- Heat it slightly with a heat tool to set.
Another way to glam it up is to do the first 3 steps and then
4. Dip it in Iridescent Ice Embossing Powder
5. Heat with heat tool until set.
This second way gives a slight rainbow look to the sparkle when you look at it.
We do things like this all the time a the Master Stamper. PLUS we have live online events with me and Ann. I even made an appearance on our Saturday call. I believe I was on my almost best behavior.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
We love Easter at this house!