There are good reasons to do some card making this week. And here are a few of them:
- Monday is Puppy Day!
- Tuesday is Tuberculosis Day
- Wednesday is Waffle Day, Pecan Day & Tolkien Reading Day
(What’s your friend’s favorite book?)
- Thursday is Purple Day & Make Up Your Own Holiday Day
In case you wanted to send your purple loving friend a card on Thursday, here’s one you can consider. It’s perfect as we gear up for Easter (Ann’s favorite holiday).
hardest part of this card was to get the camera to capture the colors right. Here are a few more stamping tips – other than “we should have shown this free Designer Series Paper before now!”
The Irresistibly Yours Specialty Designer Series Paper is AWESOME! There are 6 different prints, 2 of each one. They’ve got shiny prints on them that resist ink. And they’re ONLY available until the end of this month for free with a $50 order (before tax & shipping).
FREE is a very good thing.
Card Making Tips
- Scribble the Elegant Eggplant Marker over a clear block or waxed paper.
- Pick up the color with an Aqua Painter
- Make long strokes across the Irresistibly Yours Specialty DSP, squeezing a little water out as you’re making your strokes.
- Let dry and then rub with a Kleenex or soft cloth to reveal the shiny dots on the paper.
- The shirt/dress was colored with a Wisteria Wonder Marker
- The rabbit was colored with a Crumb Cake Marker
- The ears are colored with a Blushing Bride Marker
Card Making Supplies
This is what we used to make this project. Just click on any of the pictures for details or to add them to your shopping cart so that you can get that Specialty Paper for free before they’re all gone.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
Easter is just around the corner!