Isn’t it nice to get a card in the mail? Doesn’t it make you feel loved?
Before the end of this post that I’m barking to Ann. (I wish she’d type faster.) We’ll make our Sunday List of Special Days to send cards coming this week.
But first, here’s a card Ann & I got this week from Denise & I’ll even bark later how Denise made it better than it looks.
Isn’t it pretty? It’s made with the Lotus Blossom set that you can get for free with a $50 order. She cut the edges of the center with the Tiny Wave Rotary Cutting Blade for the Stampin’ Trimmer.
If you haven’t seen these blades, here’s a video that shows you how to switch them out on our fantastic Stampin’ Trimmer.
But what makes this card even more special than the fancy edge is the $25 Stampin’ Up! gift certificate inside! Yep! Ann got one from Denise inside this fabulous card.
And so adding a Stampin’ Up! Gift Certificate from us really improves your card.
And we do Stampin’ Up! gift certificates too! Just have your loved one contact Ann and we’ll hook you right up! Our phone number is listed at the top of every page, (530) 674-5090
Special Days to Give Cards
- Today is Quilting Day!
- Monday is Lips Appreciation Day
- Wednesday is Forgive Mom & Dad Day – Just DO IT!
- Thursday is Client’s Day (isn’t that every day?)
- Friday is the International Day of Happiness
- Saturday is World Down Syndrome Day & Single Parent’s Day
- Sunday is As Young As You Feel Day
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!