We've got a video today to help you do some impressive last minute Christmas projects. Before we get to the video, here's a still picture of that quick Christmas card we made from scraps off Ann's stamp table.
If you need the instructions for this 4-1/4" square card that will fit a standard greeting card envelope, just scroll down after the video. Get on our mailing list here for even more ideas!
So here's how to make it:
- Fold 4-1/4" x 8-1/2" piece of Very Vanilla card stock in half to 4-1/4" square for your card base.
- Cut a piece of 4" square Cherry Cobbler Core'dinations Card Stock. Run thorugh Lacy Brocade Embossing Folder. Sand with Stampin' Sanding Block. Clean with Core-dinations Dust Buddy. Attach this piece to the Very Vanilla card base with Liquid Glue.
- Cut scrap of Very Vanilla to 2" square. Stamp Merry Christmas (greeting) from More Merry Messages in Cherry Cobbler centered at the top. In the middle, stamp with Merry against the left edge of the square. For the bottom, stamp with Christmas against the right edge of the square. Attach to the lower right of the layered card base with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Watch video for ornament instructions and attach ornament to the center of the card front with Stampin' Dimensionals.
There you have it! Quick, easy and fun for Christmas!
Order online & get your own reusable handmade thank you card from us.
– by phone – 530-674-5090
– - by fax – 530-751-7680
– – – by email or even in person!
It's a great time to be the blog dog of a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.