Ann returned last night. It was quite exciting for me as I have found her lost post. I'll post that tomorrow. You know, I didn't give her the doggy kisses that she thought she'd get as soon as she walked in the door. First, she had to show me what she brought me home! And here it is!
I quickly shared it with my Facebook Fans last night, but here's an in depth look (just click on pictures for a closer sniff.)
- Those are the new IN COLOR Markers. Could they be yours?
- The personalized trophy was from their 9 holes of golf – loosely played.
- You'll see the unique way they used tea cup tomorrow with the roses that lasted her whole visit.
- She one that Beau Chateau fabric by making her putt hit it.
- She also has an apron made out of the same fabric that's not pictured but may be seen in this post.
- The big sign was on her door & will be shown close up when I share her missing post tomorrow.
- There are two new, unreleased stamp sets that she can only show you in person at this time. They are BARKILICIOUS!
- That's Marina Mist Polka Dotted Ribbon leaning on that Big Shot Die Holder box
- On top of the box is a part of a mag plate that's used to make rubber stamps & the ultimate bag charm that's enough to make you girls bark out loud!
- The basket held her lunch when she traveled to Kanab.
- The notebook was made with My Digital Studio.
- That larger Big Shot Box as well as the smaller one really will come in handy to hold my Big Shot Dies.
- There's also a pack of Wisteria Wonder cardstock missing from this picture.
What's this all mean for you? All this hullabaloo helps Ann be a better demonstrator. She came back with over 120 ideas to share with you. Not only artsy ideas, but ways that we can better serve you. We're going to have a chat on which ones to try first. She DOES appreciate my input.
You rarely find a job where you get treated THIS good! If THIS doesn't make you want to join our team & find out how well you can be treated as a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I just don't know what to bark next! Give me a call @ (530) 674-5090 & I'll have Ann translate.
So here's that Sneak Peek I promised. It's a card made with one of those free sets she got.
It's a grrrrreat time to be the blog dog of a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.
OR – by phone – 530-674-5090, by fax – 530-751-7680, by email or even in person!
It gRRRRROCKS when you join our team!