There's major controversy at the Clemmer household. Ann just doesn't know what to do. She asked Cecil which card he liked better. She doesn't have full confidence in his judgement of the arts. (Don't tell the guy I like the most I said that.)
The Garden from the Heart set Ann used is featured in the Stampin' Up! Occasions Mini Catalog. So…which one do you prefer? The OLD OLIVE hat ribbon or the REGAL ROSE hat ribbon. Everything else is the same.
To give them the most objective look, hold your paw up in front of the screen to hide the right card. Then hold your paw up over the left card. OR click on them each to look at close up. Then scroll down & make a comment.
- Garden from the Heart Stamp Set (Wood #117004 – Cling #118568)
- Watercolor Wonder Crayons
- Aqua Painters (2) #103954
- Confetti White Cardstock #102028
- Polka Dot Textured Impressions Folder #117335
- Chocolate Chip Wide Grosgrain Ribbon #109051
- Tearing Edge #102930
The groundhogs want to know! Happy Groundhog's Day!