Human, oh human! I'm sure you've been in this situation before:
- You've got a killer stamp set like the Level 2 Hostess Set – Punched Posies – from the Summer Mini Catalog.
- You've got some of the Star Designer Brads #112572 that you can get for free when you purchase any of the sets listed here.
- You've got some cool colors that are going away in less than 6 weeks.
- And where is that Medium Jewelry Tag Punch #117190 to go with the Tiny Tags stamp set (Wood-#118091 Clear-#118592) that are carried over from the Occasions Mini? Good thing you can find the Extra Large Fancy Flower Punch #118073 was carried over as well.
- You've got a dog barking his idea of a flower garden card to you. (OK – you might not have this step)
- It's late, but you want to get a card done before you sleep.
And then – the card doesn't quite come together like the dog is telling you. What to do?
I just couldn't approve this card to share with you until it was just right. Adding the thin Basic Black layer made all the difference. Why don't you try that next time that you're designing a card & then show me what you've got?
You can get all the supplies for this card while the Bermuda Bay cardstock is still available when you shop online here. (psst! The Sage Shadow 12" x 12" cardstock is now sold out.) The Punched Posies stamp set is free with a $300 order OR as a hostess benefit when you get your friends together with Ann to stamp some fun. Just email her or call her at (530) 674-5090 & you can do this too!
Don't miss the Crystal Ball contest!