If your favorite huMAN loves blue, you make him a blueberry Valentine card, right? At least, that’s how we see it here at Central Bark.
If you use the greeting stamps that came with the Blueberry Bunches stamp set, it could be a thank you card or a birthday card. Actually, there are even more options!
But we chose to use one of the greetings from the free Heartfelt Hellos Sale-a-Bration stamp set.
Did I Say Free?
Yes, I barked free! The Heartfelt Hellos stamp set is free with a $50 order (before tax & shipping). And there’s more to pick from!
Those were just the $50 choices. There are $100 choices too that you can see here!
Ann sure did like coloring the blueberries. She used Blueberry Bushel for the berries and Boho Blue for the ends. That’s why she picked Boho Blue cardstock for the card base and the greeting.
It didn’t take very long to color them either.
Please note: Ann used the thoughtful Expressions Dies for this project. We didn’t use the
You Can Make This Blueberry Valentine
But I’ll bet that you’d like to know what we used for supplies.
So before we share the picture list, I want to be sure you know what we give all our online shoppers.
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code G9ZSQCW3 . (Copy it just in case.)
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann. Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
Remember that you save 10% when you take a bundle option when available.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- call or text – 530-761-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Join our 24/7 Stampers Demonstrator team.
- Join us when we go Live @ 2pm Pawcific each Tuesday.