Nothing went according to plan yesterday until we came up with this somewhat masculine Valentine card. Well, let’s just say that this could be given to a man or a woman, but I’m betting it would be best used as a masculine card.
The funny thing is that it’s all made out with scraps on the desk. And the gold foil and white paper is free with a $50 order!
You see, I told Ann about a card I wanted her to make last night. We agreed on what it would be the night before. But when she went to make it, one of the stamps went missing.
Ann took everything apart on the desk because we’d just picked that stamp out the night before. And an alternate stamp wouldn’t be the same. (When we finally make it, you’ll understand.)
Who knew that Pecan Pie, Real Red, Basic White and Gold would come together like that! And they’re so easy to make, you could make a lot of them. They’re easy to mass produce!
The hearts are from last week’s live stream that you can watch here on YouTube.
You Can Make This Somewhat Masculine Valentine Card!
But I’ll bet that you’d like to know what we used for supplies.
So before we share the picture list, I want to be sure you know what we give all our online shoppers.
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code B6CMNDB6 . (Copy it just in case.)
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann. Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
Remember that you save 10% when you take a bundle option when available.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- call or text – 530-761-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Join our 24/7 Stampers Demonstrator team.
- Join us when we go Live @ 2pm Pawcific each Tuesday.