In today’s post, we’re kicking off Sale-a-Bration with a unique Halloween card idea.
Currently Stampin’ Up! offers Sale-a-Bration twice a year for a 2 month period. There’s a special catalog for it that offers different stamps, dies and patterned papers to pick from. You can pick one for every $50 or $100 of your purchase from any other catalog.
- See inside the new Sale-a-Bration catalog here (starts today until August 31st)
- See inside the new July-December (Holiday) catalog here (starts today)
- See inside the annual catalog here
How’s This for a Unique Halloween Card Idea?
Ann made this last week for a swap with other demonstrators. The theme for this one was to use some of the free Sale-a-Bration offerings. Because of that, Ann featured the Amazing Phrasing set to make her 20 cards. (She made 23 from a different set & theme.)
We don’t do a lot of Halloween cards but thought this one would be fun. Especially after adding that Iridescent Rhinestone to the hat.
You Can Make This Card!
But if you don’t like it, we’ve got about 125 Halloween card ideas that you can check out here.
Before we share our picture supply list of cardmaking supplies, here’s an idea of how we appreciate our online shoppers.
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code R7XZCMSB.
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann. Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.