Do you send Halloween cards? Ann’s mom would always send a little cute one. But today we’re featuring a scary Halloween card for a friend.
Some friends might like it. Some friends might not. So stick a gift card in it to ensure a big smile.
So, can you tell what two bundles got delivered by the man in brown? And I told Ann that I thought that one chicken from the Hey Chuck stamp set looked like he was running. So why not have a couple skeletons from the Bag of Bones set chase him!?!
I’ll tell you now that Ann used the 5th largest circle from the new Deckled Circles Dies to make that big moon at the top. We chose Wild Wheat because it’s a bit darker yellow.
Ann Doesn’t Know Much About Chickens
But she does know about specials. And we’re getting to the last couple days that we’re giving away an extra $20 of your choice of product for every $20 you purchase. Get all the details here.
What color would you make the chicken? Ann used her favorite coloring media, our alcohol markers we call Stampin’ Blends. The colors she chose were Poppy Parade, Pumpkin Pie and Ivory.
But I’ll tell you that next time I’ll tell Ann to make the human skeleton silver like the dog. That’s just my take on it because hers looks like it has osteoporosis. That’s because she didn’t put quite enough Basic White Craft Ink on it before she added the embossing powder. It was late and I couldn’t convince her to do it again.
You Can Make This Halloween Card!
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code 92RWXQRY . (Copy it just in case.)
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann. Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
Remember that you save 10% when you take a bundle option when available.
And we have over 130 Halloween card ideas here that you can check out.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- call or text – 530-761-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Join our 24/7 Stampers Demonstrator team.
- Join us when we go Live @ 2pm Pawcific each Tuesday.