Did you see this Boho Blue thank you card that we made on our live stream recently? We liked it so much, I insisted that Ann make it for a swap with some of her Stampin’ Up! friends.
Don’t you just love it? We’ll be making a card with our viewers tomorrow too. Just keep reading so you can get all the deets.
You know, when Ann made the swap cards, she got over 20 different ideas back using stamp sets from the new catalog.
We hope they like ours too. We’ll share the supplies we used so keep scrolling. This could even be used for a Mother’s Day card!
We’ll be making a card tomorrow on our live show at 2pm Pawcific Time. Plus we’ll be offering some retired ink pads, refills and markers. Set your alarm and tune in on YouTube here tomorrow at 2pm Pawcific.
Tomorrow is also the last day you can get your spot for Thursday’s Stamp & Play event.
You Can Make This Card!
But I’ll bet that you’d like to know what we used for supplies.
So before we share the picture list, I want to be sure you know what we give all our online shoppers.
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code G9ZSQCW3 . (Copy it just in case.)
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann. Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
Remember that you save 10% when you take a bundle option when available.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- call or text – 530-761-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Join our 24/7 Stampers Demonstrator team.
- Join us when we go Live @ 2pm Pawcific each Tuesday.