We’re going to file today’s post under “don’t let this happen” – to you or anyone else.
You see, Ann needed to stamp something really quick to share with you, but two things happened that were not totally under her control:
- The picture doesn’t look near as good as the actual card.
- The stamp set has been so popular that it’s not available until mid September.
Now those things normally wouldn’t be such a big thing except that she can’t remake the card right now. Plus we used limited edition patterned paper that will go away August 31st if it doesn’t sell out before that.
Here’s the Card
Be kind. It does look better in real life.
We’re calling it “Nacho Average Halloween Card”.
We are loving the patterned Paper. It’s called “Rings of Love“. I told Ann to use the one with the acorns on it, but noooooo! She likes red so much that she insisted on the one with the Poppy Parade flowers.
I don’t think she noticed, but these seem more for a Christmas card because those flowers look a lot like poinsettias to me.
But what do know! I’m a dog!
Take a look for yourself. I think the one on the bottom left.
Then she wants to make a red pumpkin! I ask you! Where do you think those come from! She thought that Poppy Parade wouldn’t look that different from Pumpkin Pie.
She should’ve known better.
Then she tells me that she’s going to emboss gold on that Soft Suede. I warned her that, while you can read it in real life, it just doesn’t show very well in a photograph.
Guess who won that argument.
Wait on This, Not on That
So while you can wait on getting that beautiful Hello Harvest stamp set and bundle, you can’t wait on the Rings of Love Designer Series Paper because it will be gone this week.
And that beautiful paper is free with a $50 order! YIKES! So find something on your Wish List and get it!
Don’t Wait on This Either!
Today’s the last day you can grab our online class kit, Sweetest Cherries. It’s really going to be a sweet one! Click here to discover more or go directly to register.
You Can Make Today’s Card
Before we share our picture supply list of cardmaking supplies, here’s an idea of how we appreciate our online shoppers.
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code WPVKPV2G .
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann. Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-761-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Join our 24/7 Stampers Demonstrator team.
- Join us when we go Live @ 5pm Pawcific each Friday.