We haven’t used Mint Macaron in a while and now we’ve used it twice in one week! I like it’s blue undertones and how soft it looks.
It sure didn’t take Ann long to do this – even after she had to do a little edge maintenance.
You see, she caught the edge of the stamp with her ink pad and got it on the card. Rather than start over, she covered it up with a nice little Dragonfly Trinket from page 19 of the January to April Mini Catalog.
She thought that black would be too harsh so she stamped the greeting in Basic Gray. However, I think she’s going to reink the pad before using it again.
I still liked the way that it came out, but I would probably put more sparklies on there.
Now, I wouldn’t necessarily recommend making a lot of these because of the way that Ann used the Painted Posies Embossing Folder. Perhaps she can explain it when she makes it on the show today.
At least I think she’s going to make this one. Keep scrolling if you’d like a peek at the supply list.
Here’s the time we’re on in your neighborhood:
- 11am in Hawaii
- 1pm in most of Alaska
- 2pm Pawcific & Arizona
- 3pm Mountain
- 4pm Central
- 5pm Eastern & Puerto Rico
Just remember that’s an hour before we’re normally on. She’ll be explaining that on today’s show.
Last Day to Get In
Today is the last day that you can register for our Stamp & Play Day on Thursday. Come and join a great bunch of stampers on Zoom. You’ll make a card together and then play games where Ann will be giving away at least $120 of products. And the winners get to pick what they want!
Ann will be starting a little later than usual at 6pm Pawcific Time. The card will be easy peasy. It’s not a race or a competition. Everyone just has a good time making a card with stamp supplies that they already have on hand.
You Can Make This Card!
Get tips from Ann about how to make this card on today’s show or watch it on the replay. But if you’re interested in the stamp set or to save 10% on the bundle, be sure that you get they type of stamp you prefer: Cling Mount (red rubber) or Photopolymer (clear).
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code ZXWKVUCV . (Copy it just in case.)
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann. Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
Remember that you save 10% when you take a bundle option when available.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- call or text – 530-761-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Join our 24/7 Stampers Demonstrator team.
- Join us when we go Live @ 2pm Pawcific each Tuesday.