If you liked yesterday’s card, you can learn how to make it in today’s post.
We made a slightly different version of yesterday’s Blessings Card on yesterday’s live show. This is what we came up with.
We still used Mint Macaron for the top layer, but switched out the Basic White for Pool Party.
Some liked the white base and some preferred the Pool Party base.
But we kept the dragonflies on there!
Watch This Quick Video
Other than the Pool Party card base, you can check out the card making supplies here.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- call or text – 530-761-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Join our 24/7 Stampers Demonstrator team.
- Join us when we go Live @ 2pm Pawcific each Tuesday.