Why did we wait so long to make this little gold thank you card? We’ve had the Kraft Note Cards & Envelopes for a while. they sat in their package just waiting to pop out.
So what do you make on a little 3-1/2″ x 5″ notecard?
First, you should know that this is the smallest size that you can mail first class in the U.S.. That’s important to know.
You would think that we’d make an earthy looking card, but we didn’t go down that road. Here is what we came up with.
That doesn’t look really earthy to me. But I like it. I like it a lot!
These Kraft Note Cards & Envelopes come with a small box that you can make. That way you can make 20 cards with matching envelopes and put them inside the box for a small gift.
Or make them 10 layered up cards and keep 10 for yourself.
I Like This Little Gold Card!
You Can Make This!
And we’ll share the supplies as soon as we share what we have for all our online shoppers.
But I’ll bet that you’d like to know what we used for supplies.
So before we share the picture list, I want to be sure you know what we give all our online shoppers.
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code BVDYUCE2 . (Copy it just in case.)
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann. Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
Remember that you save 10% when you take a bundle option when available.
Remember that you can save 10% when you purchase items that are bundled together. We show them both individually and as a bundle so you can choose what you need.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- call or text – 530-761-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Join our 24/7 Stampers Demonstrator team.
- Join us when we go Live @ 2pm Pawcific each Tuesday.