What would you do with a little square elephant card? Would you put it in a lunch box or bag? What about slipping it in your friend’s purse when she isn’t looking? Would you attach it to a book?
You can do any of those things with this one! But please read on so I can give you some tips if you want to mail it.
These little square cards are really great to surprise someone with. They can go on a gift or in the mail, but I love sticking them in a surprising place – like slipping it into a purse or leaving it in a sock drawer.
Why? Because everyone needs a little surprise to make their day. It doesn’t have to be expensive to make a good impression.
I can tell you that Ann sure did enjoy coloring this with her Stampin’ Blends. Have you tried them yet? They are so easy to use. And now is a perfect time to add them to your stamping supplies while you can earn free stamps and papers for your purchase.
If any of these catch your eye, don’t wait! While Sale-a-Bration ends February 28th, availability is while supplies last.
Free Sale-a-Bration Bonuses
We want to be sure that you know that the Dandy Designs pack of Designer Series Paper is a quadruple pack. That’s 48 sheet of double sided patterned paper!
Mailing Square Cards
The good thing about these little square cards is that they only take a 4-1/4″ x 8-1/2″ piece of cardstock. The bad thing is that a square envelope costs more in postage. (And they just increased postage on Monday.)
First Class postage rates for an envelope (the minimum size to mail is 3-1/2″ x 5″) is 63 cents today. If the envelope is square, then it’s 40 cents more!
So, be sure to put your square card into a normal envelope if you’re going to mail it. That’s why 4-1/4″ square cards are great! They fit inside our Medium Envelopes are ultra smooth and available in Basic White and Very Vanilla.
Little Square Elephant Card Supplies
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code NMUM3GCM . (Copy it just in case.)
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann. Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
Remember that you save 10% when you take a bundle option when available.
Unfortunately, Ann can’t figure out what die set that fits the greeting, but there are plenty of options in our online store.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- call or text – 530-761-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Join our 24/7 Stampers Demonstrator team.
- Join us when we go Live @ 2pm Pawcific each Tuesday.