Set your watch. We’re getting organized today.
It’s normal to do this in January and well, this is January.
If you’ve watched any of our live streams, you know that Ann needs to get organized. So, we’re welcoming your suggestions as well.
That little Domino has distracted her from many tasks recently but we’re not going to let that stop her from at least sharing some ideas that might inspire what you’re doing in your craft area.
I’m just going to have to send him a direct Pup-o-graphic message of my own to tell him to quit with the cute act.
He also needs to quit being so shy in front of the camera. I don’t know if it’s all the hardware on the desk or the 2 computer monitors that make him wimpy.
He’s just going to have to dog up if he wants to keep his job!
They’re already buying him more toys that I ever had. Whazzup with that!?!
Pick Your Venue & Join Us!
We’ll have some new things to share and a few ideas to bounce around.
Make sure you’ve got the right time today:
Play With Us on Thursday
I think that the Mystery Card Night is the most fun that we have stamping. They stamp. Of course, there’s lots of laughter. They even share their pets. And we give back all the class fees as prizes.
It’s almost as good as having them here with us.
Register here today while we’ve still got room. You won’t regret it!
Remember that Stampin’ Up! is giving all our shoppers a free item with every $50 of their order. And there are some upgraded options at the $100 level. You can check them all out here in this Sale-a-Bration catalog.
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of current product when you use the current code RQEMMVTP.
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann. Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.