There are so many of you who have been waiting for the Daisy Delight Bundle to become available because the Daisy Punch wasn’t around.
Well, it’s here!
and to celebrate, we made a card using the bundle.
As you can tell, I even had Ann stamp the inside!
Don’t you just love those two toned daisies?
Card Making Tips
- We stamped Crushed Curry on both Crushed Curry and Daffodil Delight cardstock before punching.
- We layered the darker Crushed Curry daisies in the back with the Daffodil Delight ones on top.
- We used the Stampamajig to stamp the Night of Navy borders.
- Paper Snips made it easy to trim the daisies to the right length after the card was finished.
- NOTE: Petals over the edge might look good but they won’t fit in a standard envelope.
Do you recognize the word that we got from the Lovely Words Thinlits Dies that we used in this post and this one? (All TOTALLY different looks.)
Do you notice that we’ve been mixing and matching the stamps and dies this week? Many times we do a card with just one stamp set, but mixing them up is okay too!
Card Making Supplies
We love sending all online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in their mailbox each month.
PLUS Stampin’ Up! is giving you a $5 coupon to use in August for every $50 you purchase in July.
Remember to use our current shopping code XQGR4S9D when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- Sampling of current product
- At least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
What a great handmade card idea!
I have the stampamajig and forget to use it! This card is adorable and a reminder to use that handy tool. I’m glad you didn’t curl the flower petals. I like them as they are.