Ann’s mother used to love elephants. She felt that they were good luck if an elephant figurine had their trunk up.
Ever since Ann came back from the Stampin’ Up! Thailand trip, she’s been talking about those elephants and her visit to the Phuket Elephant Sanctuary.
I think she was a bit concerned they might step on her foot. I can imagine she’d keep me on a short leash if I went there.
So now that she’s back, we just had to do a little quick card to help her get her elephant fix. (It HAS been exactly 2 weeks exacctly since she feed one of these big girls.)
It’s so great that Ann could color the elephant on Whisper White Cardstock and then use the Big Shot to cut the elephant out in the blink of an eye.
Card Making Tips
- Ann colored the elephant with a Blender Pen and Smoky Slate ink refill.
- Blender Pens work better on Shimmery White Cardstock than Whisper White.
- Color first and then cut out with the Little Loves Framelits so you have more space to hold on.
- The Clear Faceted Gems are backordered. Order them now and be first to them in a couple weeks.
How are you on elephant supplies? The “A Little Wild” stamp set is perfect for making tags and cards from love notes to full blown cards.
And right now, Stampin’ Up! will give you a $5 coupon to use towards any size order next month for every $50 you purchase THIS month. It’s a beautiful thing.
All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in their mailbox
Use our current shopping code XQGR4S9D when you’re visiting our online store and we’ll can give you all this:
- Sampling of current product
- At least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
What a great handmade card idea!