How much do you like watercolor cards? Do you remember yesterday’s card?
Well, today we took a similar layout and colors and gave it a workover. We even used the same colors!
Only it’s different! And here’s what!
Card Making Tips
- Started with the same size Watercolor Paper
- Stamped the solid flower in Powder Pink and the solid leaves in Pear Pizzazz
- The Ann spritzed it with a LOT of water.
- The leaves almost disappeared.
- The flowers didn’t loosen so Ann stamped the whole flower over the original in Berry Burst.
- The Berry Burst spread just right!
- After letting it dry, Ann stamped more!
- The lined leaves in Old Olive over the faded solid leaves.
- Filled in with the little dots in Soft Sky.
- Stamped the outline flower in VersaMark and then embossed it in Copper Embossing Powder.
- Then she used a Sponge Dauber to apply Crushed Curry ink to the flower centers.
- She tied the Copper Trim in a knot, trimmed it to like a butterfly.
That’s why the Berry Burst cardstock is embossed with the Big Shot in butterflies.
But I don’t know which one I like better. Today’s card or yesterday’s card. What do you think?
I think the Copper Paper sets it off, don’t you?
And no Aqua Painters on this card. Just stamping and water.
Besides what we used yesterday, here’s what we used.
Card Making Supplies
We sure do appreciate you thinking of us when you stock up on your stamping supplies. Remember to use our current shopping code XQGR4S9D when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- Handmade reusable card in your mailbox
- Sampling of current product
- At least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
What a great handmade card idea!