It’s so nice that so many stores aren’t opening on Thanksgiving Day this year. But there’s still Black Friday!
Would You Like To Win Free Stamps?
Yes? Well, here’s your chance! You owe it to yourself to join the fun!
On December 9th, we’re doing our 12th Mystery Card Party and you can get in free!
What’s a Mystery Card Party?
- Ann gives you a list of what you need to bring.
- Then everyone makes the card along with Ann on Zoom using their own choice of stamps, ink and paper.
- We take a quick break.
- Then we play 3 games and give away at least $150 of your choice of free stamps.
In about 90 minutes you can walk away with free stamps, a card idea and some new online stamping buds. And if you work it right, you can get in free!
It’s usually $15 to attend this event. (That’s where we get the prizes.) But if you act now, you can get in free!
How to Get In Free
There are 3 ways that you can get in to the Mystery Card Party for free.
- Be a Master Stamper member.
- We’ve got over 370 projects waiting for you when you join here..
- Be part of our Stampin’ Pup Club.
- That’s our virtual stamp club.
- Perfect for those of you who are regular shoppers.
- Purchase at least $25 a month. Every 6 months, you get to be hostess and cash in on free products.
- Get a total of 8 project tutorials each month.
- Ready? Just shop here (there’s a special code attached) & we’ll get you started!
- Or shop here with a minimum $50 order by Monday and we’ll add you to the list.
Or, of course, you can register here for our early bird rate of $15.
Join Us Today Live @ 5!
Here’s the time we’re on in your neighborhood:
- 11am in Hawaii
- 1pm in most of Alaska
- 2pm Pawcific & Arizona
- 3pm Mountain
- 4pm Central
- 5pm Eastern & Puerto Rico
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- call or text – 530-761-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Join our 24/7 Stampers Demonstrator team.
- Join us when we go Live @ 2pm Pawcific each Tuesday.