Well, this could be a masculine get well card – even with a bow on it. Or you could take the bow off.
I’m sure any of your gal pals that are feeling under the weather would like to see this in their mailbox. Don’t you agree?
I wanted Ann to make this card yesterday on the live stream. But instead, she coerced our craft break crowd to show some Christmas card ideas from a swap that we did last month. (We’ll share the replay tomorrow.)
Don’t you think my card is worthy? But I’ll tell you a secret about it after you take a peek at it.
She snipped her finger with the ribbon scissors when she was cutting the ribbon! Perhaps we should let her keep this card to help her finger heal.
And she was shooting a video when she did it! I saw her jump!
Can you spot the stamp sets she used? One of them is free when you join our 24/7 Stampers! (You can check that out here.)
Here! Take a closer look!
Did you spot it yet? We used it in the elegant card we made from the quick card layout last week. We shared it in this post.
Masculine Get Well Card Supplies
Before we share our picture list of supplies, remember to copy and use our current shopping code XQJF4ANN when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code XQJF4ANN.
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) Copy this current code XQJF4ANN and get a gift!
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Discover the real fun by joining our team of 24/7 Stampers