Were you able to join us yesterday on the Craft Break live stream? It’s always more fun when you can. We made a sponged oval card.
We almost finished the card during the show, but we want to respect your time. And sometimes I don’t tell Ann about those finishing touches until she’s turned the monitor off.
So here’s how we finished it – and I like it a lot!
You must know that my favorite huMAN was quite impressed as many of you know his favorite color is blue.
We had a spare card base on the desk with a black layer where the Granny Apple Green layer is. Perhaps we should make it again because that would be pretty dynamic.
These are the colors that are in the bonus pack that Stampin’ Up! is including in September Starter Kits:
- Two bonus stamp sets
- Queen Anne’s Lace
- So Much Love
- Two sets of pre-cut card stock featuring these colors
- Coastal Cabana
- Granny Apple Green
- Daffodil Delight
- Bermuda Bay
- A pack of Basic Rhinestones
All that and your choice of $125 of stamping supplies from any current catalogs (plus business supplies) for just $99 plus tax. They’ll even take care of your shipping!
But the best part is what you get from me and Ann and our group of 24/7 Stampers. Connie in Colorado joined us yesterday and they’re already sharing card ideas with her in our private Facebook group!
Check out how you can change your crafting life in minutes here.
Want to Learn How We Did It?
You can view the video below or watch it here on YouTube.
We know your time is important. If you’re wanting to watch the abbreviated version, here is where you can find the important parts:
- 2:04 The fun begins
- 10:00 Using the Stamparatus to Make our Sponged Oval Card
- 15:25 See how we finished Monday’s card and an alternative version
- 34:54 How to refill and use Seal Adhesive 39:25 Special Offer
Oval Sponged Card Making Supplies
Before we share our picture list of supplies, remember to copy and use our current shopping code HE6RJU7M when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code HE6RJU7M .
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) Copy this current code HE6RJU7M and get a gift!
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Discover the real fun by joining our team of 24/7 Stampers
We hope that you’ll join us sometime on YouTube and/or Facebook for our craft break live streams.