Today we’re featuring a floral note card that just seemed too pretty to put a greeting on the front. Let’s see what you think.
Just like any other card that we’ve used the Stampin’ Blends to color, Ann says it’s very relaxing. Normally, she’s more into fast and fabulous cards. But every time she colors, she enjoys it so much! Especially with the Stampin’ Blends.
We’ve featured over 150 card ideas here where we’ve used the Stampin’ Blends. They really are awesome.
Stampin’ Blends give you a great look without much experience, but I did tell her that she should’ve used shadow shading on the pot to ground it.
She used Cinnamon Cider on the pot. Here are the colors that Ann used on the flowers and leaves:
We thought about adding a “Thanks” over the flower put. But by the time that we’d colored and cut everything, it seemed a bit of a chance we weren’t willing to take.
We actually used two floral stamp sets for this. You could use either on their own, but together, they were perfect.
Floral Note Card Card Making Supplies
Before we share our picture list of supplies, remember to copy and use our current shopping code HE6RJU7M when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code HE6RJU7M .
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) Copy this current code HE6RJU7M and get a gift!
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Discover the real fun by joining our team of 24/7 Stampers