I hope that Olivia liked the 5th birthday card I designed for her.
She must like animals a lot. I always get lots of petting whenever she visits. And she always sought out the little stuffed elephant Ann and my favorite huMAN brought back from Thailand.
She was so excited – not by the gift – but by finding that little elephant inside her gift bag.
Since she seems to like animals so much, I designed a card with the new Party Puffins stamp set. Score!
Ann colored the focal piece with Stampin’ Blends after using the Stamparatus to stamp set puffin and the cake. Why the Stamperatus? We used it just in case we didn’t have a good press of those solid black images.
If you look really close, you’ll see that Ann finally found the Shimmery Chrystal Effects.
Ann attached the Foam Adhesive Sheets to the Basic Black before cutting out the number 5 with the Playful Alphabet.
Another good point – she “grounded” the images with the Light Smokey Slate Stampin’ Blend before she colored them all in. (Sometimes she forgets.)
She even stamped the inside.
Keep scrolling to see all of the supplies we used for this card, but first….
Today is the Last Day
We’re doing our popular Mystery Card Party this coming Saturday. But today is the last day you can get in for the Early Bird price of just $15.
2pm Pawcific next Saturday
5th Birthday Card Making Supplies
Before we share the linked pictures of our supplies, remember that we offer our online shoppers all of this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code 7HMD4TFP.
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
Besides the Stampin’ Blends that I mentioned before, this is what we used.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) The current code will automagically be added to your cart so you can get a gift from us.
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Discover the real fun by joining our team of 24/7 Stampers