It seems that my little watercolor card that I did in this post was pretty popular.
We liked it so much that we did it again. We used more water so we kicked it up a notch and used the Stampin’ Up! Shimmery White Card Stock. I know you can’t see it much on your screen, but that shimmer is there!
Would you like to learn a bit more about watercoloring with Stampin’ Up! inks?
Just leave a comment below and tell us. We’ll make a video of how Ann sloshed all that water on there while I directed.
I don’t know about you, but we like to make a couple sympathy cards in advance. They can be hard to make if you wait until you need them. But then making your own sympathy cards can be healing too.
So if we have some on hand, we have a choice whether we use one from the “ready to send” ones or make one.
Card Making Tips
- Use Shimmery White Card Stock because it can handle more water
- Basic Black is 5″ x 3-3/4″
- Shimmery White is 4-13/16″ x 3-9/16″
- If you want a wider black border, you can cut the Shimmery White 4-3/4″ x 3-1/2″
I’m sure that you’ll want to stock up on some of these supplies so that you can make this card. This is what we used.
We’d love to serve you and help you obtain quality cardmaking supplies. You can see about 50 of our other Sympathy Card Ideas here.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
A quick and easy card is loved just as much as the fancy ones.