February, March and April are official party months around here at Central Bark.
We kick it off with Groundhog’s Day, then….
- 2/8 – Ann’s 17th Stampin’ Up! Anniversary
- 2/14 – Valentine’s Day
- 2/17 – Ann’s Birthday
- 3/8 – My Blog’s 10th Anniversary
- 3/12 – My Favorite huMAN’s Birthday
- 3/27 – Ann’s Favorite Holiday – Easter
- 4/1 – April Fool’s Day
- 4/4 – Their Wedding Anniversary (#34!)
- 4/8 – Their Daughter’s Birthday
- Every Tuesday – Our Weekly Deal is revealed
Do you think that’s enough? Because in mid-April, she’ll be attending the Stampin’ Up! On Stage Live (Convention) in Salt Lake City. If you join our team of 24/7 Stampers, you can join her and other 24/7 Stampers as they go and stamp up some fun while discovering new ways to improve their stamping.
So to keep this short and sweet, here’s this week’s weekly deals.
If you watch our video on making a Gift Card Holder with the Treat Bag Thinlets, here’s your chance to get it and save 25%. Need more convincing? Click here to see projects made with the Mini Treat Bag Thinlets like this one we did last year.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
Happy Groundhog’s Day!