A few days ago, we asked a question about two holy cards in this post. Or you could say holey cards.
We had made some of the reusable cards for our May shoppers – each unique, but still similar.
Here are a few more of our holy cards. This first one is more similar to the first two.
But this next one is a bit different. It’s one of the few things we’ve made where we mix Basic White and Very Vanilla.
It seems like more people prefer the second style to the first. That’s okay. I kind of like the second style better too.
I can’t wait to see what ones Ann makes for everyone else. Will she try a different patterned paper? I can’t wait to find out.
Holy Cards Basic Card Making Supplies
Here’s a list of the core supplies we used on the cards. But before we show you the picture list, here’s everything that all of our online shoppers get:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code G4P6H3YJ.
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
Remember that bundling products, when available, saves you 10%
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) The current code will automagically be added to your cart so you can get a gift from us.
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Discover the real fun by joining our team of 24/7 Stampers