We played Boom or Bust again yesterday with some watercolor techniques. The poppies were perfect, but it sure didn’t turn out like we thought it would.
I hope that everyone was inspired to try this on their own.
Look how the card turned out!
Isn’t that awesome?
You can see the two tests in the video below.
I’ve cued it up to start where she’s starting to work with the Shimmery White card stock.
but I’ll bet that you’d like to see the finished card.
Isn’t it lovely?
I’ll bet you’d like to have a list of what we used for this. We already know who’s going to get it. That is, if I can pry it out of Ann’s hands.
Remember that we’re running our Crystal Ball Contest where you can win free stamps just by guessing what’s going to retire at the end of this catalog. Check out how to play in this post because there are only a couple more days to get your guesses in.
Card Making Supplies
Before we share our picture list of supplies, remember to copy and use our current shopping code AS29EPSX when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code 6ZWYWMJR .
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.