Even though Ann does most of the work, I still love to make cards with my peeps.
If you watch yesterday’s video below, you’ll see what looks like I’m just laying in my bed. But that’s when I’m in my creative mode and advising Ann what to do.
You might think that I’m not paying attention, but I’m the one who’s telling Ann which of your suggestions to act on. And it usually works!
It did in today’s card.
Here’s the Original Inspiration Card
But then Ann got together with our Friday viewers and we all kicked it up a notch together.
And Here is the Inspired Card
It’s pretty much the same card, but oh, what fun we had redesigning it.
You can watch the process in the video below or watch it here on YouTube.
Which one do you like better? Just leave a comment below and let us know.
We really only changed three things:
- The borders (size and added an extra one)
- The greeting
- Ribbon was added.
With the end of the catalog coming in just a few weeks, there are a couple things that won’t be returning.
The Sweet Ice Cream stamp set and punch are returning, but the bundle savings are not. While the patterned paper isn’t the one that coordinates with this stamp set, we used another one that is on the retiring list.
You can grab a look at the readable retiring list of everything that’s going away on May 3rd.
Love to Make Cards? Here’s Your Supplies List
Before we share the linked pictures of our supplies, remember that we offer our online shoppers all of this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code FXMM9WMM.
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
Be sure to add our host shopping code JU6N4GR4 when you click on any of the pictures below to get more details or start your shopping cart.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) The current code will automagically be added to your cart so you can get a gift from us.
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Discover the real fun by joining our team of 24/7 Stampers