Were you able to join us when we took a sneak peek at the new IN Colors that Stampin’ Up! is releasing in a few weeks?
Yes! May 4th will be the release of the new 2021-22 Stampin’ Up! catalog. And with that, new IN Colors will be available as well.
Ann broke them out yesterday on our live stream. So if you don’t want to see them now, back away rom the computer because I’m about to reveal them.
You can watch the show here on YouTube. And, yes, we ARE doing our Sweet Treats sampler program as well as an In Color Club. So stay tuned!
Since I’m barking about color, I’d like to share a pretty colorful card that I finally got Ann to finish. And we owe it to Nancy for asking about a 16th birthday card.
The main difference between a regular birthday card and a 16th birthday card is the number 16. And there are other milestones that humans like to celebrate.
This card could’ve been made into anything, but the numbers make it special.
She could’ve put a “th” after the 16, but decided against it to keep the die small. This one came from the Tasteful Labels set.
While Supplies Last
So if you don’t have the Family Party stamp set, take this opportunity to score it now before it goes away May 3rd. (or before if it sells out.)
The same goes for the Subtle 3D Embossing Folder. (Ann’s personal favorite that will never leave this house.) Come May and it’s gone like the Seaside Spray ink pad that we used when we started the card.
This will not go out of style. Plus, it’s the perfect size for any card.
You can use it for all types of relatives and other assorted loved ones. You can use it for all sorts of celebrations. It’s really a must have stamp set.
16th Birthday Card Making Supplies
Before we share the linked pictures of our supplies, remember that we offer our online shoppers all of this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code FXMM9WMM.
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
If you use any of the picture links below, please be sure to add the host shopping code shown above as the number won’t be added automatically
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) The current code will automagically be added to your cart so you can get a gift from us.
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Discover the real fun by joining our team of 24/7 Stampers