We made the fun fold card yesterday on the live stream online class. We had never made it before but we knew that it would work out because we had our team of viewers encouraging us on.
This card isn’t difficult. But it can be challenging to make it so that it stands up correctly when displayed in your loved one’s home.
And Ann changed the project right in the middle of the live stream! I’m so glad she did!
They’re going to make a different fun fold card on today’s Mystery Card Class. They’ve been having so much fun making these mystery cards and playing games together that I think that it’s going to be a regular occurrence. Maybe you can join us next time.
You can learn how we made this card by watching the replay below or here on YouTube. At least, you’ll be able to see how to make the card base. Ann added the die cuts afterwards.
We’ve cued it up to when the design process begins.
That Terracotta Tile just gives me warm fuzzy feelings all over. And it’s going away! The retirement list will be released next week. That means you only have until tomorrow night to play our Crystal Ball Contest!
That’s where you predict what stamp sets won’t make it into the next catalog that’s being released May 4th.
You can read all about it here so you’ll know how to win up to $50 of product from us. This is the 19th time we’ve done this and it’s always nice to give away free stamps and stuff.
Fun Fold Card Making Supplies
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code 3M6VPGHM.
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) The current code will automagically be added to your cart so you can get a gift from us.
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Discover the real fun by joining our team of 24/7 Stampers